The KJHL is pleased to announce that it will again be offering two scholarships, in the amount of $500 each this season.
Applications are now open to players in the KJHL who meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Must be registered with a KJHL team and have played a minimum 2 years in the KJHL.
2. Must be attending or going to attend a recognized post-secondary institution (University, College, Trade or Apprenticeship program).
3. Must attend an institution within one (1) year to take advantage of the scholarship.
4. Letter from your team supporting your application.
5. Recipients may only be eligible to receive the scholarship once.
Applications must be received no later than March 18, 2018.
Only completed applications forms, with all supporting information and the team letter of support will be accepted, and should be sent to email@example.com
The following link will take you to the application form to be filled out, http://esportsdesk.com/media/leagues/4338/graphics/File/Nomination form KJHL scholarship1.docx
The recipients of the scholarship will be determined by a committee from the KJHL, as appointed by the President of the KJHL.